February 4, 2021

Colors of Spring

 Hello on this beautiful Thursday! The sun is shining, the air is crisp, and my soul is so happy with this weather. Although, there is some pollen out so my my poor nose is not liking that part-lol😆 But anyway, with the coming spring season, comes pollen and beautiful colorful clothing pieces and home pieces. I'll take the color any day! I love color-in case you couldn't tell.

So with that being said I rounded up my favorite pieces and categorized them by color. Some of these pieces I have and love and couldn't recommend more. I'll link each piece for you, in case you are interested.              




Spring into Royalty with purple my personal fave: Lilac blouse-Floral coat- Lilac Pjs-Headband- embroidered top- Cashmere sweater- another personal favorite




Have a beautiful day Friends!

Ebonee💜

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home