April 4, 2021

Loving Lately Part 6

Hi Friends! If you've been following for a while, you know that I share a series called "Loving Lately." It's an assortment of things that I've been loving lately; whether it be food, books, fashion, home decor,  etc. I love sharing because it may be something you'd like to try yourself. This time its pretty much food and candles- I love cooking and I love candles, so it's perfect!

So with the being said lets start with this tasty recipe and super easy side dish that I literally have been making for years now. Its Honey and curry roasted carrots. I'll link the recipe here saved from my Pinterest from food blogger Once upon a Chef.

This vegetarian Bolognese pasta dish is delicious! It was possibly one of my favorite vegetarian dishes I've ever made. I'm not vegetarian, but I do make and eat a lot of vegetarian meals because sometimes I'm just not in the mood to eat meat. I'll also link the recipe here from Half Baked Harvest.

Next on my Loving Lately list are candles- I love a good smelling house and I love the way candles make me feel at home. So serene and cozy. This scent from Yankee Candle is the perfect combo of fresh and fruity. Its called Sun-Drenched Apricot Rose. It is purely amazing!


A crowd favorite is the Capri Blue Volcano scent both men and women love this scent and its the perfect combo of citrus and tropical🍊It comes in a variety of sizes too.

Lastly, This new scent from bath and body works is this fresh and fruity smell called Mango Waters. I have been burning this constantly.
I hope that you try check my loving lately favorites out and let me know if you do!

Hugs,

Ebonee💜



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home